Thursday, December 22, 2011

Way To Go, Idaho

I am getting ready to go to Boise, Idaho.  I have to tell you...I'm very excited about this.  I've heard so much about the extraordinary single track trails in the area and I am really looking forward to exploring them!!  I can't wait to get out there and ride them trails.  Besides, who wants to spend the entire winter looking out the window and not riding when there is enough cold weather gear out there to ride in semi-comfort all winter long...for the most part. 

Just remember to keep your core and extremities warm...keep the noggin warm and try to protect your airway so you don't breath in super cold air all the time, and you should be good.  I at least have to try anyway.  :)

Come on...let's just get out there and ride our bikes and not just be a fare weather bunch that only rides when it's nice out side.  We can do it!!  And I, for one, can't wait!

I wish all a very merry Christmas.  Be happy, be safe, and be riding your bike!!

Merry Christmas,

The Mature Cyclist

Robert Muir

No comments:

Post a Comment